Earn money while making Australia cyber secure
Our mission is to make Australia the most cyber-secure nation on earth, but we can’t do this without you. We need passionate individuals to join our team to spread the word and help protect Australian businesses and communities.
About the Advocate Role
We want you to help us share the Cybermate mission by promoting awareness of psyber-security and sharing cyber security information with your audience. Stand out from the crowd by demonstrating yourself as a thought leader, develop core skills in customer service and refer customers to Cybermate to receive a referral incentive.
Join In Three Easy Steps
Click on the APPLY NOW button.
COMPLETE the application form.
Press SUBMIT and we’ll be in contact within 72hrs
Advocate Program Guidelines
voice and style. However, guidelines are required to keep us all safe.
Check out the below Do’s and Don’ts for more information.
- Always remind people that Cybermate is NOT anti-virus software, a firewall or other conventional scanning or monitoring tool. Cybermate COMPLEMENTS conventional cyber tools by lowering human risk through awareness, testing, training and compliance with Australian standards.
- Speak about the awesome features:
- Awareness Training
- Simulated Attacks
- Threat Alerts
- Dark Web Scanning
- Secure Messaging
- End-to-end Encryption
- Password Protection
- Cyber Policy Templates
- Tracking & Reporting
- Share that Cybermate aligns with the human behavioural requirements of the following standards; ISO 2700 Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) National Institute of Standards and Technology – U.S. Department of Commerce. (NIST)
- Use the Brand Advocate Pack we share with you. It includes training scripts and sales pitches. Social media posts and banners. Articles, posts and emails to communicate. Logos and brand guidelines.
- Value the privacy and security of others. If someone does not wish to be contacted by you, respect their privacy and unsubscribe them from future communications.
- Promote the ATO Small Business Skills and Training Boost – but do not offer financial advice.
- Cyber attacks are scary enough, so don’t frighten or force people into joining Cybermate. Instead, educate people on what a cyber threat is and what to look out for by explaining what the Cybermate Security Training covers:
- People, password safely and remote working
- Device best practices
- Phishing and spear phishing
- Social media security
- Safe online payments
- Phone system security
- Never use false or misleading statements on the benefits of Cybermate. If you are unsure, always reach out to our team and ask us on the LinkedIn Group or email: [email protected].
- Modify or adjust the Cybermate brand assets.
- Do not harass, bully or discriminate against anyone. This is unacceptable and will be dealt with according to Australia’s human rights law.
- Offer financial advice about the ATO Small Business Skills and Training Boost – share the link and advise the individual to discuss the incentive with their financial advisor or CFO.